Mission & Vision
“A premier Agri-Industrial Center with sustainable diversified economy and sufficient infrastructure, enjoined by empowered, peaceful and resilient Geronians guided by good governance.”
- Gerona will maintain its nature as an agricultural town venturing into organic and other environmental friendly technology and pursue to be the premier Agri-Industrial Center of the province.
- To attain a diversified and balanced economy that promotes development while maintaining an environment that will support economic growth for future generation.
- To provide the people easy access to basic services coupled with support infrastructures.
- To empower Geronians through capacity building and institutionalize them for a peaceful and resilient community.
- Establish a transparent, participative and proactive government of the people.